Due to our experience in the arts sector, and through the assistance of a network of professionals, we assist state agencies, research centers, social organizations, corporate groups and individual start-ups, in the design, research, planning, implementation and evaluation of projects, strategic plans and socio-cultural development programmes.
GIRART produces artistic events such as festivals, performing arts presentations, cultural markets and trade fairs as well as creative economy conferences and forums through associative strategies with different national and international institutions.
The aim of GIRART training and skill development programme is to strengthen the links that constitute the productive value chain of performing arts and music projects.
Also to ensure their production, dissemination, marketing, distribution, and exhibition, in order to favor their development and sustainability over time.
- Promote entrepreneurship
- Associative practices and networking
- Market intelligence
- Specialized technical support
- Communicative skills for cultural projects
- New technologies and social means
- Marketing strategies
GIRART, Argentinean Performing Arts and Music Market
Since its first edition in 2010, GIRART Market offers artistic managers of the world the chance to learn about the best theatre, dance and music performances produced in Argentina with the aim of helping them reach and perform in national and international artistic and cultural circuits.
- Business roundtables
- Live artistic performances
- Presentations of the latest cultural markets, exchange programmes and cooperation agreements
- Forums and conferences
- Argentinean performing arts and music entrepreneurs
- Presenters and producers of festivals, trade fairs and markets of different countries
- Representatives from national and international networks and circuits
GIRART virtual platform of projection and marketing
In Girart.org the festival, fair and market producers and programmers can access an extensive catalog of artistic portfolios with information, photographs and videos about the Argentiniean artistic offer available for tours and presentations in different countries around the world.
A team of specialized performing arts curators select portfolio catalogs that include theatre, dance, dance theatre, puppets, circus, mime and music suggestions for both adult and child audiences.